Monday 13 July 2009

LONDIS





Londis
Richmond Road
Twickenham, TW1 2DX

TWIRL AVAILABILITY: Not available
TWIRL STORAGE: N/A
TWIRL PRICE: N/A
ADDITIONAL COMMENTS: Twirl information and photos supplied by wardytron who tells the following horror story. "This was a horror story," he writes, "It's a Londis, not that you'd know from the frontage. The temperature inside would have melted chocolate, if they'd had any. It was a disaster, there were a handful of Flakes and maybe 3 or 4 Fry's Turkish Delights. I've taken a picture of the empty space below the till where chocolate was supposed to be. Sorry about the slightly shaky image, but I was being stared at by the owner." Finally, he adds "in my notes, after leaving Londis, I wrote 'Disgraceful.' Clearly I was upset."

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE TWIRL MAP


View Twirl Availability in London in a larger map