Sunday 9 August 2009

JOE'S NEWS



Joe's News
42 Store Street
London, WC1E 7DB

TWIRL AVAILABILITY: Excellent
TWIRL STORAGE: On shelf
TWIRL PRICE: 60p
ADDITIONAL COMMENTS: I went there just as the store was about to close and the man was bringing in the racks of postcards. I'm not sure if the man was Joe himself, but he was clearly pretty high up in Joe's News. Vice-Joe maybe. He engaged in some jolly banter with the woman in front of me, who was paying by card for something or other. "You don't know what you're missing!" she said. "I do!" he replied, laughing. I have no idea what they were talking about, although was impressed by his efficiency - as the card payment was processing, he rang up my Twirl and served me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE TWIRL MAP


View Twirl Availability in London in a larger map